Dr. Nora O Garza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nora O Garza?

Dr Nora Garza

Made me feel i'm comfortable with her inappropriate behavior

Stay away from this doctor! Dr Garza is very flaky when it comes to her diagnosis and treatment. She usually spends 5 minutes with a patient. If you're lucky, she'll actually devote 10 minutes with you. She'll go over her "doctor plan", but then forgets to submit a referral or a prescription. She moves a lot from one clinic to another. There's no stability in her work history. With her previous employer, she was terminated because of her poor treatment towards the staff & the patients. She may come across as a caring doctor, but it's all a facade. Please find yourself a better caring and reputable doctor.

Never will see Dr. Garza again

I hope this helps other patients not make the mistake I made by going to Dr. Garza. Not once, but 3 times she did nothing to help me when I went in there sick. 1) had bad painful sore throat, told me that it was viral & could do nothing but let it ride it's corse . Went to my Allergy Dr. He helped me. 2) went in with nausea, diarrhea, weakness, sent me home & told me to have ice chips. Had to go to Urgent Care where this Dr. who did not know me , was able to give some meds for Nausea & an antibiotic. 3)went to she her with STROKE symptoms, on a Mon. she made a referral to my cardio Dr.(who could see me in a week & 3 days) By Thurs. of that week I was admitted to the hospital. She never ordered any MRI or CTscan. She is the only Dr. who has asked to see my insurance card, she looked @ the back to see if she was listed as my Primary.

AS I AM RETIRED, I HAVE HAD MANY DOCTORS....SOME GOOD, SOME NOT SO GOOD..... AND DR. NORA GARZA IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE HAD THUS FAR. THANK YOU DR. GARZA FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE TO IMPROVE MY STANDARD OF LIVING.

I will never see this doctor again. She insists that medications cannot cause side effects, pushes her personal nutrition and diet beliefs as well as other beliefs.

She doesn't care

This doctor does not listen. I kept on telling her about the pain and burning feeling in my thigh and she told me that there was nothing I could do about it. She said it was diabetes causing this pain. I went to another doctor and he took x-rays. He said I had a compression fracture in my spine and that was pinching a nerve which was the reason for my pain not diabetes. I am in physical therapy now and beginning to feel better. All Dr. Nora did for me is suggest that I take Tylenol which did absolutely nothing for me. I would still be suffering if I would have stayed with her. She doesn't care.

Dr. Garza is excellent! She takes time with each family member to address problems and she has called us more than once herself with test results! Best doctor in town.

Best Doctor in San antonio. Compassionate and caring individual. wouldn't go to anyone else.