Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nora L Hsu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nora L Hsu has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Nora L Hsu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nora L Hsu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Hsu was my OBGYN for my first child, and it was the worst decision I have ever made to pick her as my doctor. She has very poor bedside manners, and is routinely rude and disrespectful. I came down with a stomach virus, and she didnât even bother to call me after I called her office several times asking what to do. At my appointment she didnât even bring it up. She constantly pressured me into having a C-section even though my child had no issues and there was no medical justification. The office staff is so rude; no one will greet you when you come to the office. Several times I would walk by Dr. Hsu and she would see me and would not acknowledge me. The week before I was due she told me my child might come out stillborn. She had no basis for telling me this! My child had no problems throughout my pregnancy so there wasnât a reason for someone to say such a thing. After this experience Iâm convinced she should not practice medicine. I realized she tried to induce me early because that would lead me to a C-section and more money in her pocket. The biller at the office, âTammy Gloverâ, yelled at me because I asked her why no one cared to call me after leaving several voicemails and emails regarding money they owed me. They donât care about you here. Please think twice and go to another doctor. Any doctor will be a better option than the medical office of DR. NORA HSU.
After waiting for over 40 minutes in the wait room and another half hour in the patient room, I was told that my medical records had never made it over. After another 15-20 minutes of searching for them, the doctor and nurse finally found my "misplaced" paperwork. The doctor delivered some information from previous testing with no bedside manner at all. All staff were combative and defensive, and they have no problem instantly telling you that if you don't like it, you can go to someone else. I told the dr and nurse I had anxiety issues and the reply was, "So does everyone else." In the end, I was given the wrong medication, this was the most awful expereince at a doctor's office I can remember.
13 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nora L Hsu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsNorth Texas Ob/Gyn Associates, 5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 280, Plano, TX
Dr. Nora L Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.