Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nora R Miller
Dr. Nora R Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT, with another office in Bridgeport, CT. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nora R Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nora R Miller has the following 4 expertise
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Dr. Nora R Miller has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nora R Miller is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
I saw her way back when she was with CT fertility. She is very articulate and very respectful. I did get pregnant but unfortunately miscarried during my second trimester. We had moved to a different state and we were encouraged to use the left over embryos. When we travelled from Florida to CT we got the shock of our lives., the office was undergoing some renovations and my procedure was done in a makeshift room. I knew then all she cares about is money. Since this was our last try with them,she just didn't care. We were not told even once about the renovations, till we landed at their office, the place smelt like crap. I finally became a mother by going to another facility in florida. Please do your research and ask questions. All they care about is money.
I am so surprised at the so many positive reviews posted here..I did not have positive results with Dr Miller. Infertility treatments can be so expensive even with insurance coverage etc. The staff is wonderful but keep in mind you will be charged office visit copay for all bloodwork, ultrasounds etc(even if you dont need to consult with the doctor) and sometimes if your partner is visiting with you , you may even get charged double office visit for you and your partner which is so bizarre..Sometimes Dr Miller would ask me to just schedule an office visit for discussing the medical results. Most doctors would just discuss them on phone..I have never seen anything like this at any other doctors I have seen. I am seeing another facility now and I only had to pay the copay for the initial consultation with the doctor, never for the monitoring.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Nora R Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nora R Miller in this video.
Dr. Nora R Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.