Dr. Nora D Sandorfi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nora D Sandorfi?

Dr. Sandorfi changed my life.

I was diagnosed with SLE 30 years ago. When I met Dr. Sandorfi, I was not functioning. She is a focused and attentive. She explains the science behind the treatments, I feel very blessed to be taken care of by an expert of her caliber.

Good doctor.

She knows what she's doing. I have faith in her.

Recommended to all!

Dr. Sandorfi is the greatest rheumatologist that I have seen. While undergoing testing at another hospital, I was never told what each test meant or properly explained what was going on. In my first appointment with her she sat me down, broke down each test and possible diagnosis to a molecular level, and truly helped me to understand my disease. She listened to what I had to say and asked many questions. When being diagnosed with a disease, a label can be intimidating. She always referred to my symptoms instead of the label of the disease. This helped me to feel like she really understood what I was feeling and was sensitive towards it. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a rheumatologist who cares. While wait time to schedule can be a month, it is definitely worth the wait.

Caring

I was not happy to have to wait so very long (over 2 hrs) in the waiting room to see her - however, once in the exam room she came right in and spent a long time examing and asking questions - I actually feel like I'm on the way to finding out what is wrong with me after 6+ years!

May be clinically good but not respectful to patients

Not looking for doctor to be my friend, but do expect to be treated with respect which did not occur.

Great Doctor

Dr. Nora D Sandorfi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.