Dr. Nora Tee Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Nora Tee?

Not a great experience

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Made an appointment for 11am didn't get to see the docotr until 12:48 pm. Office staff spent most of their time chatting instead of running my insurance information. When they finally got around to it they put the call on speaker do that everyone in the waiting area could hear. Not very professional at all. This is way you shouldn't hire little high school girls to run you fornt desk. Once I was admitted and left the waiting area I had to wait again in a hallway. The condition of the office is awful. Paint peeling off the walls and the floors was really dirty. Patient files were left unattended by the staff to the point were another patient was looking at them. She was only looking at her own but there was no one to prevent her from looking at mine. When another staff member finally return and saw her she said nothing (this staff spoke spanish) and went on her merry way. I finally got my turn with the doctor but by then it was already 12:48pm and I was hungry. Spent about 10 minutes with the doctor and left in search of food. Waited 2 hours for a ten mintue visit. What a waste of my time. You would think if you had an appointment they would have honor it. If the fornt staff have actually done their job instead of trying to get the sales rep to buy them lunch maybe the office would run more smoothly. I don't have any complaints about the Dr herself since I only had a cold and needed stonger medication so she really didn't need to spend much time with me, but her staff needs to be dealt with. Just a bad experience altogether.

Refused to provide medical records

Posted on July 25th, 2008

This so called physician from a third world unrated medical school refused to provide me with my medical records until I contacted the Medical Board of California

Posted on December 17th, 2016