Dr. Nora F Woiwode Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nora F Woiwode?

Excellent Doctor

She is very knowledgeable. Most of all she listens when you have a question. A very pleasant person

Excellent Bedside Manner, Very Attentive

I met with Dr. Woiwode today for the first time as my new primary care provider (PCP). I had to switch PCP's because of a change in my employer's insurance carrier. I was nervous about the whole "meeting a new doctor" experience and having to request a referral for a health concern that I was very sensitive about. Dr. Woiwode proved to be most caring and attentive. Her demeanor was very personal (despite meeting me for the first time) and extremely professional. I felt comfortable right away. She was efficient in getting the resources that I needed for further treatment and expressed genuine concern for my well-being. I appreciate her sensitivity in the matter of my health issue and would highly recommend her.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Nora F Woiwode is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, CA.