Dr. Norbert Delacey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norbert Delacey?

Best OB/GYN!

Posted on July 12th, 2017

The best doctor I have ever been treated by! Incredible surgeon. Very knowledgeable especially if you have a high risk pregnancy. He has saved my life in the operating room more than once. Wonderful bedside manner and awesome nursing staff. Takes his time to explain things and listens to your concerns. I have been his patient for 13 years and have always been pleased with his care.

Patience & Determination

Posted on March 10th, 2017

I thought that my chances of having another child was going to be easy. I was diagnosed with pcos. I was very Disappointed. Seem like everyone i know are pregnant or their 2nd baby. I was a Heavy smoker and on horrible meds for my body. After seeing delacey. He told me it takes time and be patient. Im very anxious person. I want to thank him for. Helping me quit smoking and other issues. To accept that im differnt and to have a doctor layout to me if i want another child this what i had to do. Thank you. now im on my journey to baby #2. He is a fantastic doctor . I would refer him to any of my family. Stern doctor but truthful and honest.

Posted on January 25th, 2017

My current dr relocated and I see Dr. Delacey now. I like my former dr but I've gotten more information already from him than I did during the rest of my pregnancy. Again, I had no complaints with my former dr while under that physician care but I can't brag enough about how I feel about having Dr Delacey now. His nurse if very friendly and helpful. He takes time and explains things well. I love his honesty and truly feel that I have the best care for me and my little one!

Posted on February 12th, 2012

Dr. Delacey was great. I was early in my pregnancy and bleeding and he was very understanding of me and my husband in our distress. He spent time trying to figure out the cause of the bleeding and after my eventual miscarriage spent quite a while with us explaining its probably causes and how he is going to take extra care with us next time to prevent another loss. I highly recommend him.

Posted on December 28th, 2011

He is a very good and informative doctor who does what he can to help you and your baby.

The nice Dr. House of Jonesboro

Posted on November 11th, 2010

I ended up in Dr. Delacey's care when I had a rare gynecological emergency. This is a condition that occurs in 1 in 1 million women. In the ER, I was simply discharged by another doctor because the doctor there didn't know what to do with me. I showed up in Dr. Delacey's office a day later in extreme pain. Dr. Delacey listened to me and took my pain seriously, despite the fact that I was not in a very good mood by this point.He was able to correctly diagnose my condition and got me into the hospital for surgery that night. He also was able to perform surgery using the preferred method for this rare condition. Without his prompt attention, I would have lost the ability to have children.Dr. Delacey takes patient's needs seriously. He listens to you when you are in distress. Most importantly, he is clinically prepared for any situation, no matter how rare.

Posted on October 13th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Delacey since I was 18 years old, I am now 30. He is an AWESOME Dr and I have recommended him to a lot of women!

Posted on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Delacey is absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to. He is a very caring a compassionate person, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on October 20th, 2017