Dr. Norberto Montani Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Norberto Montani?

Worst Ever

Posted on October 13th, 2014

I do not recommend this doctor my mother was under his care and he never returns phone calls when the family needed to get a hold of him. He is the worses doctor to have to deal with. The last conversation we received he mentioned it was not his job to take care of my mother when she was sick, and yet I wonder why he is a doctor. I would never recomend this doctor to anyone.

This man killed my father

Posted on February 2nd, 2008

Dr. Montani does not listen to his patients and does not review their medical files before he treats them. His negligence lead to my father's death. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM!

Posted on May 23rd, 2017