Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norbertus Robben
Dr. Norbertus Robben, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Havertown, PA, with another office in Newtown Square, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Robben is affiliated with Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Delaware County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Norbertus Robben has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 4 of 4
I recently went into their South Philadelphia office and for a consult on botox and fillers, and was extremely pleased with the service. Dr. Robben was very informative with all of the products out there so we chose botox on my forehead. I got the botox for the first time ever in that same appointment. I was nervous because this was my first time but they made me feel at ease and actually it was so quick and painless it took about 5 minutes and I was done. They said it would take several days to appear. It is now the 6th day and I'm so happy I can't stay out of the mirror. So natural and pure perfection. No one can tell I had anything done not even my husband. He is an excellent Dr. And I will definitely return soon for other treatments.
Dr. Robben is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
25 Years Experience
Rijksuniversiteit Te Utrecht
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Norbertus Robben accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Norbertus Robben is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Havertown, PA.