Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Noreen C Faulkner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Very professional and knowledgeable. Down to earth and does not hesitate in calling out the risks. Keeps the interest of patients in mind. For my delivery, she was on vacation that day but came in and was trying to find someone to come over and baby sit her children to do my c-section because I was her patient rather than let another doctor who was substituting for her, do it. It was very professional of her.
Dr. Faulkner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1988
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Noreen C Faulkner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMarshall County Ob/Gyn, 1919 Lake Ave Ste 106, Plymouth, IN
Dr. Noreen C Faulkner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth, IN.