Dr. Noreen Kamal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Noreen Kamal?

Awful bedside manner

very rude, judgmental and basically has no patience to answer questions. Not sure if this is due to her lack of knowledge on the subject or she just has no manners.

Dr. Kamal is the best! She is very thorough and listens to my concerns. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new OBGYN doctor.

Breath of fresh air

I had a terrible experience with my former obgyn. So I switched to Dr. Kamal last week. I was shocked to see how young looking she was. Initially, I thought she was a student or nurse. When she told me that she was the doctor, I was a bit apprehensive. However, she blew me away with her experience and what she taught me about my own body. It felt like a deep lesson, but I'm so glad I got it. She had great bedside manner, which not many doctors seem to have these days. After my results came in, a staff member called me to go over the results in detail and answered all my questions! I had a memorable visit and looking forward to my follow up appointment in a few weeks. I'm sure it will be just as wonderful.

I can't believe how amazing this young doctor is! She was very thorough and friendly. Made my visit so relaxing and comfortable. I was even more comfortable from the moment I called to make the appointment. The girl who answered the phone was very courteous and accommodating. When I arrived for my appointment, the receptionist greeted me as if I've been there for years and got me checked in very quickly. When I returned for my follow up visit regarding my test results, there was a different receptionist. However, she too was nice as if she knew me. On my way out, I requested that she make me copies of all my tests because I like to keep copies for my own records. These days you just never know. Before I can explain why, the receptionist had already started printing me out new copies of everything and put it in a sealed envelope for me. I've never been treated this politely or with such a manner at any physician's office. A lot of doctors should send their staff to get trained at Clifton OB/GYN. They'll definitely keep me as patient!

Dr. Noreen Kamal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.