Dr. Noreen A Mercando Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Noreen A Mercando?

I wouldnt go anywhere else!

Dont Trust This Doctor

I'm 21 years old. I had to take a drug test to get my prescribtion. Dr. Noreen Mercado already knew i would have cannabis in my system because we discussed it before the test and she said it wouldn't be a problem. A week later i'm waiting on the results so i can get my medicine and she has someone call me and tell me i can't get my medicine because i tested for cannabis. She COMPLETELY LIED TO ME!!! I don't why?? Money or what!! Dont trust this Doctor.

Dr. Mercando is Great

Dr. Mercando is very thorough, and knowledgeable. She has a great, upbeat personality, is a good listener, is kind and very empathetic. She's professional yet not afraid to be personable and when appropriate, lighthearted. She doesn't hesitate to refer significant problems to specialists. We previously saw Dr. Schramm for 12 years, & I'm sorry we didn't switch to Dr. Mercando sooner, because her care is much more caring & thorough. Her office & nursing staff are top notch. The office responds to phone calls within a few hours. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to see her. I discovered her office because of her partner, Dr. Robin Lowe's ratings, but I love Dr. Mercando and believe she's every bit as good as Dr. Lowe