Dr. Norick J Janian Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Norick J Janian?

Dr. Janian came to my appointment without ever looking at my MRI. After he arrived at my appointment it took him 15 min to find and access my MRI (on line). He then spent 45 min on the phone trying to get an enlarged picture or the MRI so he could diagnose a 1 cm black spot on the left side of my brain. After 1 hour he stopped trying to enlarge the MRI and took my reflexes??? He was never able to show me the black spot or diagnose what it was.

I have only seen him once but he was such a kind doctor and very easy to ask him questions. I would recommend him!

Dr. Janian makes me very confident and comfortable with his knowledge of my very rare condition. I've never felt rushed during office visits and he answers all my questions in terms I can understand.

Excellent Doctor. One of the best doctors I have visited. He is very kind, caring, attentive, and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Front Desk Issue

Complaint is with the rudness and overall "don't care" attitude of the front desk person.