3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Norma M Campos?

I had the experience of Dr. Camposs fast diagnosis of my fathers Alzheimer decease in 1994. She was able to diagnose accurately the Alzheimer on my father through a brain MRI and the disease was discovered only two years before that happened(1992). My father was in the first stage of the decease and she treated him for 8 long years. She gave us explanations about it and the progression process. Her kindness and humanity are exceptional and I thank her for all she did for my father (her patient) and for us. I have never forget Dr Norma M. Campos and I would recommend her to anybody needed for a right, fast diagnosis and treatment in the psychiatry and neurology fields. Thank you Dr. Campos.

ADHD

Dr. Norma M Campos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.