Dr. Norma M Khoury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norma M Khoury?

This doctor is the worst doctor I every visit she doesn't listen!! If you want die go to her

Family Cardiologist To A Stented Family

Thanks to my dad and perfect timing, I was introduced to Dr. Khoury in 2008 at Lexington Medical Ctr's ER after having a week-long heart attack---thus, began a relationship that continues today! One can never say enough of Dr. Khoury---she is prompt, very professional, and very graciously blunt! She is very compassionate and concerned of your health, and is one of few doctors I know who can be blunt with "bad news", but convey in a graceful manner! I just wished that I saw a proctologist to get my head out of my lower GI; otherwise, I wouldn't have needed a 2nd stent that I added to my collection recently! She is backed up by a wonderful staff, and even those across the 2nd floor or on the main floor at the Cath Lab make it a less stressful and comfortable experience! I'm glad that my life---as well as my folks---are in her hands!!! Thanks Doc---from the "lovable" nut!

if you want a doctor that cares, see Dr. Norma Khoury

Dr. Norma M Khoury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.