Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Norma Montiel has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Lyme Disease
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 76
This was the second time I saw Dr. Monteil. She was and is an excellent doctor. First time she removed a growth, this time correctly diagnosed a skin rash. I like her direct manner and personality. She is a doctor who listens to your story and acts on it. I find her very pleasant and accommodating. Her assistant is also excellent and helpful.
I have recently had small white spots come up around my shoulders and chest, which concerned me because of Vitiglo and my half sister just got diagnosed with it. From the very beginning, she was rushing me and I could not voice my concerns. She said it's just from the sun and asked if "I had any more concerns or problems". She ignored me when I said vitiligo seems to be in my family. I will never return back again. I couldn't get my thoughts across clearly because she was in such a rush! Now my mind is not at ease; I'm not happy.
Dr. Montiel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St John's Episcopal Hospital
St Johns Episcopal-Far Rock
18 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Norma Montiel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPRO HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATES, 3 Delaware Dr, New Hyde Park, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Norma Montiel in this video.
Dr. Norma Montiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.