Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Norma V Paraiso
Dr. Norma V Paraiso, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. Her specialties include General Practice. She speaks English.
Dr. Norma V Paraiso has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Norma V Paraiso has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Norma V Paraiso has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
I needed some antibiotics for an ear infection. Made an appointment, arrived next day and was told that doctor was on vacation. (!?) Asked about other doctors in clinic, and they could not check to see if they were preferred by my insurance. Admitting nurse suggested I go through Emergency Room because "they can't refuse care." Epic Fail.
Little Company Of Mary Hospital & Health Care Center
Dr. Norma V Paraiso accepts the following insurance providers.
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsThorek Memorial Hospital, 850 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Norma V Paraiso, MD - General Practice in Chicago, IL, in this video.
Dr. Norma V Paraiso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.