Dr. Norma L Pariewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norma L Pariewski?

Dr. Pariewski, is a very compassionate doctor. Takes her time with you and great bed side manner. I was referred by a friend of a friend and am very glad I was.

Great psychiatrist

Dr. Pariewski is the most helpful psychiatrist I've ever seen. I never got the impression that she was only interested in money or that she thought medication was the answer to everything, which is what I worry about most with psychiatrists. She would listen very well and help me see my problems from a different point of view. Plus, her office has an amazing view.

Long-time patient years ago honors her compassion and skill

Dr. Pariewski treated me for more than 20 years in the 80's and 90's. As I look back, I see how skillful and compassionate she was. And patient. I was very unhappy and self-defeating. She gently led me to discover my own false ideas about myself and relationships, which allowed me to make many major changes -- without her ever telling me what to do. My life is now full, simple and contented, and I give her much credit for my mental health, my wholeness and happiness today.