Dr. Norma A Rae-Layne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norma A Rae-Layne?

Outstanding

A doctor who will give you straight answers. No chaser. Excellent bedside manner. Acknowledges each and every last patient with a smile. Sincere and genuine.

The Good Doctor

Dr. Rae is the doctor whose caring shines through her professsionalism. Even though I only met her briefly in ER while I was being prepped for surgery I kept wondering if I had met her before. That is how personable she is, she leaves you with the impression that she is a friend of a friend--someone you met before but can't recall where. I have visited her office twice since she became my doctor.also the most professional doctor and I was impressed with the office setting and her staff as well. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Norma Rae. The last time a doctor left such a lasting (positive) impression on me I was just 8 years old. I told her she deserves an award and I even had one made at a trophy shop for her: The "Good Doctor" award. Dr. Norma Rae deserves 5 STARS.

She's an Excellent Doctor

She's an Excellent Doctor

One of the finest physicians

Dr Rae is an excellent obstetrician. As professional as she is personal. You will be surprised such physicians still exist in this age. She will give ...