Dr. Norma Roche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norma Roche?

Good doctor. Not good office staff.

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Office staff is very difficult to deal with. Perhaps if we were hispanic? They are very polite but not very helpful. Yesterday I called to get the doctor's comments on x-rays which she had requested. They told me they were putting them on the computer for her to look at and she would call back. She never did. I called back today and they asked me to hold "for a second". They never came back and after 15 minutes I hung up. The number was then busy for the next few hours. This is only one example.

dr. norma roche

Posted on August 21st, 2017

very good doctor. knows her medicine. compassionate and steers me in the right direction.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

This is the worst Dr. I have ever been to. She is only after money and does not care about you.

Excellent experience every time!!!

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Dr. Roche is the only doctor that I can speak to and not feel talked down to. I have seen so many doctors who rush me out of their doctor and could care less that I'm there or why, talk down to me, are rude and condescending, and have rude staff members to the point that doctor visits become dreadful to me. She will sit with me every time and talk to me like a human, go over all my options, and spend time diagnosing me and making sure I am satisfied and taken care of. I am changing my health plan just so I can be able to see her because, in years, I have not found a physician as perfect as her.

BEST physician I have ever had

Posted on June 6th, 2015

Dr. Roche is the most caring and professional doctor I have been seen with in my whole life. She cares about her patients, shows interest in you when you speak, and gives every patient the time and respect that I haven't seen doctors show patients ever. She will sit with you, work with you, break everything down, and explore options for treatment together and shows interest in what you think will work for you. The staff is very friendly and professional! They always remember me and my history when I go in and always make sure to follow up on previous visits when I go in for a new visit all while never having to wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. No matter what I plan on continuing to see Dr. Roche as my primary physician as long as she is in business! I recommend her to anybody, especially those of you who have had various continuous bad experiences with doctors like I have in the past!

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Outstanding physician!!

Great Dr.

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Dr. Roche is a great doctor. She truly cares about her patients and will do all that is necessary to get her patients well.

Posted on April 12th, 2017