Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Norma P Veridiano has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Norma P Veridiano has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Norma P Veridiano has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
I have been a patient of Dr. Veridiano for the past 24 years. She had delivered my first child 10 years ago. Unfortunately she was unable to deliver my second child since she no longer is an obstetrician . I just recently had surgery which she performed. I cannot image going to any other doctor. I trust her completely and she is truly one of the best.
I've known Dr. Veridiano for 38 years. She delivered my son in 1975, my daughter in 1981 and my last daughter in 1984. What an awesome Doctor and friend! She takes time to listen to you, and explain with layperson understanding. I remember when my son was born, as I was rushed into the delivery room, Dr. Veridiano was putting on her special shoes, and informed me "not to push", and my response was "Doc I'm pushing, and I'm pushing now". lol !!!!! She has been by my side every since. Two years ago she attended my retirement celebration. All my friends were amazed that my Doctor would take time from her busy schedule to celebrate with me. But that's who she is. If you are looking for the best in women care, Dr. Veridiano is the BEST!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
54 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1964
Nyu Downtown Hospital
Dr. Norma P Veridiano accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedwell Womens Medical Services, 2183 Ocean Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Norma P Veridiano in this video.
Dr. Norma P Veridiano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.