Dr. Norman E Alessi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Norman E Alessi?

Absolutely horrible at responding to his patients. I sent multiple emails requesting an appointment and was continuously ignored. Also left multiple voicemails and still nothing. Finally, received an incredibly rude email saying I never reached out and he does not want to work with me. I would never recommend this Dr. to anybody. Absolutely HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE experience. Whatever you do, pick another doctor.

simply the best

Dr Alessi is the best Psychiatrist my daughter and I have ever had! Not only is he great with diagnosis and meds, but he is a lot of fun to talk to!

former child patient

I am a former patient of Dr. Alessi and I can attest, he was horrible in both attitude and treatment. In short, I saw him as an adolescent for a year, during which time he fed me different drugs like candy. Many drugs had awful side affects...lethergy, dizzyness, thoughts of suicide. My parents saw me getting worse and I stopped seeing him. I can't stress this stress enough, don't see this Dr.

great doctor

Dr. Norman E Alessi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.