- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Norman A Aliga has 2 locations
Dr. Norman A Aliga has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Norman A Aliga has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
44 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Norman A Aliga Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Norman A Aliga
Dr. Aliga serves as medical director of the Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation program at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital. His practice is limited to physical medicine and rehabilitation although he is fully trained in orthopedics. He is the attending physician for Marianjoys Amputee Clinic and an assistant professor at Rush Medical College in Chicago. Dr. Aliga was named a Top Doctor by Chicago Magazine in 1997 and 2001.