Dr. Norman F Angell Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Norman F Angell?

Complicated Patient with Severe Endometriosis

Dr. Angell is one of those docs that they save for the difficult cases. I have MS, no thyroid after a thyroidectomy and have had a hysterectomy that left one ovary in and they discovered severe endometriosis. The ovary is probably deep seated in my abdomen under adhesions and Dr. Angell is the doctor that I need to get it out. He did not mix words and expressed that the surgery is going to be difficult BUT that I have to pick my poison. I am 44 and in a tremendous amount of pain after trying everything available. Quality of life is worth an honest and seasoned surgeon. Dr. Angell is that surgeon.