Dr. Norman Bain Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Norman Bain?

Careless

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I waited for 45 min to see Dr Bain. While my husband had a good experience with him, I certainly did not. I went in for a serious problem with IBS. Treatment! more fiber and drink more water. Never even asked how much I already drink or eat. Do you want a colon scope? He says. Why exactly are you hear. No tests for parasites, no review of meds that might be a cause, no diet to eliminate or help problems, just drink more and more fiber. I can get this from a magazine.!Very insensitive and uncaring, I felt humiliated when I left his office. His assistant was wonderful to me. Mayb she should take over for him!!

Saved my life!

Posted on November 5th, 2011

Best ever - saved my life back in 1991 when I was misdiagnosed for several days by different doctors. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I've been a patient with Crones of Dr Bain for the past 22 years. He has been fantastic in helping me live a better life. I have all the confidence in the world for Dr Bain and have refered him to many friends, including my wife. I received a letter from Dr Bain last month and before I opened it got really nervous thinking that he might be retiring. Thank goodness it was only a letter about insurance.

Ken Kanouse, teacher

Posted on April 11th, 2009

Dr. Bain is an excellent physician who has helped me immensely for the last ten years. He is very thorough and has an terrific beside manner. I appreciate him very much.

Posted on February 10th, 2016