Dr. Norman Bettle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Bettle?

Teacher

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I have received wonderful care from DT. Nettle's office. He was respectful of my time by being prompt and even arranged to stay later so he could administer a series of neurological tests rather than having to come back to his office. His knowledge is vast in the area of neurology. I feel fortunate to have him as my specialist. He is a doctor who can be trusted.

A doctor who does not advocate for patients!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Bettle as a referral after being diagnosed with Lyme that has crossed the blood brain barrier. I am having a myriad of neuro symptoms and need some further testing like a SPECT or a Pet Scan. Dr. Bettle settled on a MRI but when the insurance company denied the request I asked him to appeal. He would not. I asked him to advocate on my behalf as I am getting sicker. He would not. Finally I said I would find a new doctor and he had his nurse call me and tell me go ahead. SMH horrible service.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

This physician gave me multiple MRIs after I was experiencing numbness down one half of my body. He diagnosed me with carpal tunnel...carpal tunnel? Not in my legs, shoulders, and face. That was a waste of alot of money and time. It took a change of neurologist to get the correct diagnosis. Thank God. He even had the nerve to show up in my hospital room and tell me be is busy. I didnt want to see him anyways...that is certainly not good bedside manners.

Pleasant caring physician

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Dr Bettle took time in my initial visit to actually listen to my ailments and my fears as to what was happening to me. I would definitely recommend him to others and trust his evaluation of my concerns .

Posted on August 14th, 2017