Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent physician specialist. Goes above and beyond to review my issues and treatment options. Highly recommended!!

He really cares! He spent extra time with me, reviewed my CT scan himself, and explained things so I understood.

I have found Dr. Callahan to be most compassionate and an excellent listener. He has a way of putting the patient as ease. He works with the patient in a kindly manner and follows up on treatments. I would highly recommend him.

One of the worst bedside manner I have experienced. My dog gets better treatment from the vet!!!

Don't even bother

Dr was cold and not a bit helpful

Taking notice

Dr. Callahan sorted walked us through the options for testing and treatment, explained the rationales behind each strategy, thoroughly answered our questions and in so doing enabled us to make difficult decisions with calm confidence. His contribution to my father's care distinguishes him as one of the most caring physicians I've met during my thirty year career as an RN. Thank you Dr. Callahan.

Dr. Norman M Callahan III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Malvern, PA.