Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman S Cary II MD
Dr. Norman S Cary II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Avon, IN, with another office in Rapid City, SD. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman S Cary II has 2 locations
Dr. Norman S Cary II has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Norman S Cary II has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Norman S Cary II - Posted on January 26th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Norman S Cary II - Posted on September 27th, 2012
18 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Norman S Cary II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Norman S Cary II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Avon, IN.