Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Norman Castillo
Dr. Norman Castillo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Corvallis, OR. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Castillo is affiliated with Samaritan Albany General Hospital, Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital and Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Castillo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 4
With regards to the previous reviewer I have to disagree. Every time I've gone in I've had my vitals checked and my chart updated with weight, blood pressure, heart rate, O2sat. I imagine it has to do with your chart whether they feel it's necessary at any given office visit to take certain measurements. If you come in for a cough, they probably don't go around sticking their fingers up your youknowwhat, etc.. With regards to his ability, Norm has more experience in his little finger than most doctors in their entire careers. And for the couple of times he hasn't known exactly what course of treatment to apply, he has known experts to refer patients to who are highly regarded in their fields. A#1 wish he wasn't retiring/retired.
Dr. Castillo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
40 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1763 NW Kings Blvd, Corvallis, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Norman Castillo, DO - Family Medicine in Corvallis, OR, in this video.
Dr. Norman Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.