Dr. Norman J Chideckel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman J Chideckel?

Five stars are not enough to rate Dr. Chideckel. He is professional, knowledgeable, thorough, personable, kind and caring, in other words all the attributes a good doctor should have. The services he provides meet the highest standards in his field. I am very pleased with the results of the procedures he performed and the follow-up care. Anna and Maria from the reception desk are very courteous and helpful too. I highly recommend Dr. Norman Chideckel's office.

Best bedside manner ever!

Dr. Chideckel was a pleasant surprise in NYC! He was helpful, gave great advice, and even cracked jokes during the proceedure! I had such a pleasant experience and laughed during a dr visit for the first time in a long time. He even explained the reason why I bruise easily and gave me suggestions on helping this. I have been telling doctor's for years about this and they disregard it with no solutions. He is great!!

Great Experience

Easy to make an appt. Friendly staff overall, Very happy with my results. Highly recommend Dr. C

Dr. Chicdeckel took a good history and listened to me. As he did the testing, he explained in layman's terms what he was doing and the results he was seeing.His receptionist was competent and friendly and apologized that I had to wait to see him even for the relatively brief period that I waited.An overall excellent experience. Highly recommended.

Came to Dr. C via a Group On for Sclerotherapy Treatment

Dr, C is very kind. WHen he is treating you you feel as if you were with a friend. I would highly recommend him if you are wanting to rid your legs of those ugly spider veins.

I scared my neurolgist with severe pain in my calf

Though I was sure it was simply a pulled muscle (not a blood clot)he arranged an ultrasound with Dr. Chideckel in about 3 minutes! I found the office friendly and caring. The Doctor is very kind, wanted me to watch the ultrasound with him as he explained why I was fine, no blood clot was present etc. He also listened carefully to the history I gave him, he took time to understand why I was seeing a neurologist in the first place. I heartily recommend him!