Dr. Harvey N Clarkson Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harvey N Clarkson?

Abrupt and Cold

I went for sciatic pain. He spent about 2 minutes total with me, did not ask/warn before he began touch my lower back, acted like he was in a rush the entire time, and cut me off repeatedly. He only gave me one choice for treatment, when I know more options exist, and after I requested an alternative he said he would give me something for the pain, as opposed to solving the actual cause. The "pain medication" was an underdose of a muscle relaxer.

Nothing good to say here, unfortunately

Frankly, I never post reviews but I was so disappointed with the level of service from this provider and facility. I would have gotten more thorough, friendlier service from the local hospital DR and really should have just have there... BUT with over use and misuse of nationwide emergency rooms, I opted for the local prompt care office. The check in receptionist talked to me like a child when I asked simple questions regarding the cost of a general office visit and then the poor communication continued continued when the provider came into my exam room without even so much as a hello or other introduction. I was immediately put off. I could ramble on and go.into further detail, but they have already taken enough of my valuable time and wasted it. Just remember this post when you consider visiting this office. Yes it was a Sunday night-but I was still a paying customer and deserved civil treatment. :(

Great doctor

He is the best doc I have seen in 72 years!