Dr. Norman M Fernando Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman M Fernando?

He has been the best Dr for me. He takes time to listen to me and what I have to say and he always goes over my list of problems. He has a great bedside manner. I am thankful that he is my Dr!!

THIS DR. KNOWS HIS BUSINESS. ONE OF THE VERY FEW I TRUST. HE KNOWS HOW TO DIAGNOSE AND EVALUATE IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HE FINDS OUT.

LOVE THIS DR & STAFF

my husband and i both go to dr.fernando and we just love him. he always spends quality time with each of us individually (we never go in at same time). he makes us get blood work so he can diagnois us properly and always follows up. the ladies in the office are always so pleasant and helpful. we would recommend him to everyone! thank you Dr. Fernando !!

Dr. Norman M Fernando is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.