Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman S Fertel
Dr. Norman S Fertel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fertel is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Fertel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman S Fertel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 5
What is normally an uncomfortable visit for me was made very comfortable by the nurse. The doctor took a thorough history, answered questions, didn't make me feel rushed, and explained things after the examination. The nurse completely relaxed me during the exam by having me sing a song to myself. It was a great experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Fertel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Norman S Fertel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Norman S Fertel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.