Dr. Norman R Goldin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Norman R Goldin?

Very pleased, received very good care

Dr. Goldin provided very good care during a serious issue with UC that required 2 hospital stays over a 3 week period. He followed up and went well beyond just general care.

Will make your head spin...

I visited Dr. Goldin recently as a new patient. I spent over 30 minutes in the waiting room despite doing the paperwork prior to the visit. Then I spent a total of 10 minutes with his New Patients nurse. Then he took a whole 3 to 5 minutes with me. I have never felt so rushed and herded as I did in this office. I switched doctors when I realized the focus was on the quantity and not the quality of the care. Just a bad experience. Advice to Dr. Goldin - SLOW DOWN and make your patient feel like you care about them and not just their money.