Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Norman D Gramstad has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Norman D Gramstad has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Norman D Gramstad has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Gramstad is easily the worst doctor I have ever had the misfortune of going to. After 3 years of being stuck with him he arbitrarily dumped all of his chronic pain patients with no notice. We were left to scramble to find new doctors before we began to suffer withdrawal symptoms from the medications he had prescribed with no problems in the past. One of his patients had a seizure and had to be resuscitated, then spent several days in the ICU. He has no compassion and is just there to get you in and out as fast as possible. Don't take a chance with your life. Stay away from him.
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Gramstad. He has been my primary care doctor for over 7 years. He is knowledgeable pertaining the accuracy in diagnosing the problem, takes the time explaining everything thoroughly and his is truley concerned bedside manner is as warm and caring as though you were a family member. I moved 50 miles out of Phoenix about a year ago and still make the drive every month to see Dr. Grahamstad because he is the Best in his field.
42 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert Arlen Rosenberg Md, 7550 N 19th Ave Ste 201, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Norman D Gramstad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.