Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Higgins
Dr. Norman Higgins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Brooksville, FL and Hudson, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Higgins is affiliated with Spring Hill Regional Hospital, Community Hospital Of New Port Richey and Mease Hospital - Dunedin. Dr. Higgins has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Higgins has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Norman Higgins has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Norman Higgins has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Norman Higgins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Higgins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Mease Countryside Hospital
Oak Hill Hospital
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
North Bay Hospital
Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon
New Port Richey Surgery Center
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Norman Higgins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.