Dr. Norman Kane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Kane?

An Expert

Posted on August 29th, 2017

Dr. Kane has been wonderful in repairing my dislocating knee cap. He has a very impressive resume, as he served as an orthopedist for the San Diego Chargers and Soccers. On my very first appointment with Dr. Kane, he told me exactly what was wrong with my knee and how he could fix it. Also, he is very sweet and he cares about his patients.

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Dr. Kane is an excellent surgeon. He explains the pre-procedure and post procedure requirements extremely well. The patients know exactly what is happening to them and during each stage of the process. His physical therapy clinicians are also excellent. 5

don't buy any products through this office

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Unfortunately for Dr. Kane, his outstanding services are diminished by the poor service his staff provides and the outrageous prices for the MRI and the braces (billed later through the vendor for twice the price). You will have NOT recourse when you complain. Actually they will not respond at all.

Highly Recommend Dr. Norman Kane

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Very informative, understanding and caring.. I highly recommend Dr. Kane...

Great doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2016

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Great doctor and staff. Very connected, caring, and knowledgeable about all that's important.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Made appt about 2 weeks in advance and also confirmed appt two days prior. Arrived one hour early. Called into room told Dr Kane was running late. Waited in room for almost one hour. Updated every 20 min saying he was still running late. Dr Kane never showed for appt! Very unprofessional and rude!

Less than acceptable care

Posted on November 29th, 2015

I recently went to Dr. Kane for knee replacement surgery. I was completely displeased with the service I received that jeopardized my quality of life and went to another doctor to correct mistakes that were made. This resulted in a revision to my knee that restored my mobility and lifestyle.

john j

Posted on October 8th, 2015

stay away . find a better doctor . he promised the surgery would fix my knee , yet never even repaired the torn ligament in my knee . he repaired the meniscus and then said he doesn't make enough on one procedure to do both repairs at the same time and i should let the insurance take care of a 2nd surgery .....

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Mr. Kane was a very caring and knowledgeable surgeon. I had a right hip replacement and it has gone so smoothly. Mr. Kane did an excellent job and this experience has been nothing but great. Thank you Dr. Kane

Doesn't care, unbelievably expensive.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Two equally terrible things about Dr. Kane. 1) He spent less than two minutes with me and rushed me out of his office telling me I needed an MRI without listening to my symptoms (he rushed me out so fast I was under the 15 minutes free parking) and providing no help. 2) I was told in person and on the phone that they took my insurance which is a lie because they sent me a $500 bill that my insurance will not pay because they do not cover Dr. Kane. First bad review I have ever given on the internet. Please do not ever go to this guy for your own sake.