Dr. Norman L Koven Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman L Koven?

Caring, compassionate

Dr. Koven is probably one of the most caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough physicians that I have been to in a very long time. He readily identified my problem and implemented a course of action. It is because of him that I was set on the road to recovery!!

Appointment/secretary staff is arrogant

Rosemary Horsley

Dr. Kovan's office staff, (especially Carol) have been extremely receptive to me when I call for an appointment or when I call about needing a script from Dr. Kovan. He is professional he takes time to talk to you about symptoms and will listen to concerns. He has a carning manner and does not talk down to you.

I've been seeing Dr. Koven for the past 5 years for allergies and asthma and my experience has been nothing but wonderful. He's a very detailed caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great Doctor

Dr. Koven has been very helpful regarding treating my allergies. His bedside manner is great and I feel that is extremely important. He really seems to care about his patients.