Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Norman E Lepor has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Norman E Lepor has the following 27 expertise
- Lipid Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Myocardial Infarction
- Weight Loss
- Heart Failure
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Chest Pain
- Coronary Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Shortness of Breath
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- High Blood Pressure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Catheterization
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Norman E Lepor has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Norman E Lepor is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Norman Lepour is, in my opinion, an uncaring and incompetent cardiologist who after 35 years, should retire his practice. He is impatient and dismissive. He orders tests to be performed in his building at Westside Imaging which he is co owner. For critical CT scan, it took more than a week to get test result signed off by Dr. Lepour and faxed to my primary care physician.. What was even more disappointing was that Dr. Lepour did not even extend the courtesy of calling his patient to review test results. Turns out that equipment at Westside Imaging is not always accurate or radiologists that write reports. When I had tests I had performed at Westside at Dr. Lepour's directions, I wound up having them repeated at Cedars, when I got completely different result. I would never recommend Dr. Normal Lepour or Westside Imaging to anyone who is experience cardiology related issues.
I've been with this doctor for 17 years. I find him an extraordinarily caring physician, with a dazzling range of knowledge, skill and technical capabilities. I never feel that I'm a number or that I'm unnecessarily over-tested...I feel instead that he focuses all of his considerable abilities on his patients' health and longevity.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
36 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Norman E Lepor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestside Medical Associates, 99 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 103, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Norman E Lepor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.