Dr. Norman Lepor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Lepor?

The worst exeprience had with any doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Dr. Norman Lepour is, in my opinion, an uncaring and incompetent cardiologist who after 35 years, should retire his practice. He is impatient and dismissive. He orders tests to be performed in his building at Westside Imaging which he is co owner. For critical CT scan, it took more than a week to get test result signed off by Dr. Lepour and faxed to my primary care physician.. What was even more disappointing was that Dr. Lepour did not even extend the courtesy of calling his patient to review test results. Turns out that equipment at Westside Imaging is not always accurate or radiologists that write reports. When I had tests I had performed at Westside at Dr. Lepour's directions, I wound up having them repeated at Cedars, when I got completely different result. I would never recommend Dr. Normal Lepour or Westside Imaging to anyone who is experience cardiology related issues.

Dr. Norman Lepor

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Lepor was extremely relaxed and informative. His expertise is obvious and his manner so unlike many physicians was wonderful.

Saved my life...

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I've been with this doctor for 17 years. I find him an extraordinarily caring physician, with a dazzling range of knowledge, skill and technical capabilities. I never feel that I'm a number or that I'm unnecessarily over-tested...I feel instead that he focuses all of his considerable abilities on his patients' health and longevity.

Ray Jacobs

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Excellent doctor for over 25 years. Always professional, thorough, and accurate. I would highly recommend Dr. Lepor for anyone looking for long term health goals. He's brilliant, and a wonderful guy.

Super-Doc

Posted on November 5th, 2010

You get great concierge type service without paying concierge prices. If Dr. Lepor charged extra with the lousy reimbursement rates he gets from Medicare and insurance companies I would still see him. Great listener, great diagnostician and he put me into a research project that was an amazing experience. He has the most modern equipment in one place. It was like going to the Mayo Clinic without the Mayo attitude

Top Dog

Posted on September 11th, 2010

Attentive when I shared with Dr. Lepor my issues and wasted no time getting to the cause of my symptoms when others blew them off. He is also a full professor at UCLA which I am told is quite an honor

A+ Experience

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Had great interaction with the good doctor. His office is beautiful, you do not feel that you are in a clinic. Staff is very helpful. Had a congenital heart problem and the wait to see him was about a month. I was able to explain things to his secretary and guess what, he called me that day and got me in to see him the next day. It ends up that I have a rare congenital abnormality of one of my arteries to my heart. Using a specialized CT scan of the heart and ultrasound, I avoided needing surgery. He was very patient with me, explained everything to me in language I understood and also spoke to my husband and my doctor back at the Cleveland Clinic.

Poor service worst doctor!!

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

This doctor sees you as a money machine. He will request tests that you don't need and doesn't give you time to explain what's going on with you. Too much concern to charge you first instead of looking out for your health. Every step you take with this doctor is money. He will requests tests that insurance doesn't pay. Be aware... you will end up with large bill even dough if you have insurance.

Posted on July 1st, 2009

Was anxious walking into appointment not knowing what he would find, felt much better going out based on his confidence and his allowing me to better understand my heart problem. He is known in Los Angeles as the "Doctors Doctors" and I saw more movie stars in his waiting room then at Spagos

Posted on May 24th, 2009

Saved my life more then once

Couldn't live without Dr. Lepor

Posted on July 28th, 2008

I've known and been a patient of Dr. Lepor for the last 25+ years, and he is the finest physician I've ever known or been treated by. His expertise is cardiology, but he's been my family's GP for all of those years, and I just hope he doesn't want to retire early. He was also the physician for my father, and did an excellent job keeping him in good health until the age of 93. Not bad, since my dad had diabetes for over 60 years with no ill effects.