Dr. Norman B Livermore III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman B Livermore III?

Complete shoulder replacement

He replaced my shoulder and I did the exercises required, I never had a issue with my shoulder. No pain, only a scar. Use my shoulder just like the original.

Trusted by other Doctors and their patients

One of my doctors is a highly respected physician and he highly recommended that I see Dr. Norman Livermore for a spine condition. I'm so glad I listened to him.Dr. Livermore is a superb orthopaedic surgeon with a caring attitude. He is patient and thorough. His staff, Gloria and Amy, are very efficient and kind.I recommend him without reservation.

Experienced and compassionate

Showed concern and took time to explain various treatment options snd pros and cons of each. Accessible.

A fantastic doctor!

I have been seeing Dr. Livermore since rupturing a disk in my back in 2008. At that time, he immediately ordered an MRI (actually ended up doing a second follow up as well) and diagnosed the rupture. He was very honest and caring and informed me that surgery was an option, but that if I was able to heal myself without surgery, I should go that route. I appreciate his conservative views towards surgery and at that time, I was able to heal my injury without surgery. I now have a recurrance of the injury and much more pain and we discussed the situation and determined that after having tried every route other than surgery without success, it was time to consider surgery as an option.I have complete faith in Dr. Livermore's abilities and his compassion as a doctor. While many others try to rush surgery just to make money right out of the gate, Dr. Livermore encourages you to see if you can find an alternative way to heal. Most respectable. Thank you for all of the help so far Dr. Livermore! I appreciate all you have done to help me!

I like Dr Norman B LIvermore.

I think he's a fine doctor - nice manner and I always leave his office satisfied.

Dr. Livermore is an excellent physician!

Not a very caring doctor

He said MRI on my condition was a waste of time and money. Wouldn't give me pain meds either for my condition. Had a evaluation and they said I should have a MRI but this doctor wouldn't approve it. Got a lawyer and a new doctor to replace him and found out with the recent MRI I had that I will need shoulder surgery. That the ligament was pulled apart and my new doctor asked me why hadn't this been done? Maybe because Livermore said it's a waste of time and money? You do the math. He was rude in the room to me. Walked out of the room without saying bye or hope you feel better. Seemed he wasn't very employee friendly and works for the insurance company rather on your health and flat out says. It's a waste of money to have a MRI. Does this sound like a caring doctor to you? FIRED!!!

Dr. Norman B Livermore III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.