Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Lunde
Dr. Norman Lunde, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lunde is affiliated with Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital and Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Lunde has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Norman Lunde has the following 2 expertise
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Dr. Norman Lunde is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lunde is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
North Memorial Medical Center
Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Abbott Northwestern Hospital Minneapolis, Minnesota
HealthEast St. John`s
Unity Hospital Fridley, Minnesota
United Hospital An Allina Facility
Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
HealthEast St. Joseph`s
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
St. Paul, Minnesota
United Hospital St. Paul, Minnesota
27 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6200 Shingle Creek Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Norman Lunde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.