Dr. Norman Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Burns?

Worse doctor ever

Posted on November 29th, 2017

I went to dr Burns after a hospital stay for neurological problems. Weak left leg, shocking pain in my ribs, needed a walker to walk, dizzy, double vision. I had MRI's done in the hospital and they were normal. I asked Dr Burns for an EMG and a LP. He said a LP wouldn't show anything and he reluctantly did the EMG which came back normal. He then told me, "I don't know what's wrong with you, go home and wait and see what happens." Are you kidding me?!?. I went to another neurologist and he immediately ordered a LP and asked why this has not already been done. The new neurologist said I had a viral infection that attacked my myelin and that was the reason for my neurological issues. He started me on IV meds and I responded and started seeing improvements within a couple of days. Had I gone home and "waited to see what happened" I would have been in a wheel chair within weeks. That's how fast this thing was progressing. I would never ever recommend Dr Burns to anyone!! Is that how he cares for his patients!!

PLEASE don't see this doctor!!

Posted on November 26th, 2017

PLEASE don't see this doctor!!I had a TIA, (lost feeling in one side of my body, couldn't swallow, terrible knock you over head pain, dizziness...) My husband took me straight to the ER...ER doc said it seems like some kind of stroke but every test came back fine, the neurologist said I was probably just sleep deprived because i had a newborn at home. 2 days later I had a stroke that left me unable to walk, etc. Was in the hospital for a MONTH. I laid in bed for 6 hours the morning i had that stroke because DR BURNS made me feel like nothing was wrong with me. My VAD was chiropractic....the adjustment was 48 hours before TIA. 😢😢😢 i place full blame on that neurologist. He completely missed a bleeding artery in my neck that day

Awesome!

Posted on September 10th, 2015

I love Dr. Burns. He is compassionate, slow talking and listens. He will take as much time as you need.

Dr. Burns

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Burns seems very intelligent, up-to-date on current medicine, courteous and approachable.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

very nice, would definitely recommend him

Posted on September 13th, 2014

he was excellent. very kind caring, spent time with me explaining things. i would not see any other doctor now.

Posted on August 8th, 2013

very kind, helpful, spent time with me, would recommend him

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Fine doctor. Spent as much time as necessary. Offered helpful suggestions relating to my problem. Referred me to an excellent pain specialist.

Posted on October 26th, 2017