Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Norman Merchant
Dr. Norman Merchant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Upland, CA, with another office in Upland, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Merchant is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair and San Antonio Community Hospital. Dr. Merchant has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Merchant has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Norman Merchant has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Norman Merchant has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Merchant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
San Antonio Community Hospital
Doctors Hosp -Montclair Med C, Montclair, Ca
Montclair Hospital Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Norman Merchant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.