Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Norman J Naiden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Norman J Naiden has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Norman J Naiden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Very rude! At one appointment I waited about 2 hours to be seen by him. He didn't even remember who I was and didn't know what our appointment was regarding. Then made rude remarks to get my tubes tied and about losing weight while pregnant. Very upsetting and not comfortable with him. Will be switching to a different doctor not at the medical center. Beware of this doctor he is not nice !
I only had one meeting with this doctor - enough for me to know I never want to be in his company again, much less allow him to touch me. Like other reviewers, I experienced him as rude. In fact, he's openly rude and I'll add demeaning and racist. In his terms, he's "not p.c. So, if you want to be [his] patient you have to learn to deal with it." Before the exam even began, he patted my accompanying child on the head and stroked his long hair and went to tell his student about the colonial history that differentiates Mexican people and Native American people. He then threw up my dress, said he didn't think I was Native American because I didn't dress like one (?), and rudely squirted the ultrashound fluid across my belly and into my face. With me lying there on the bed and them asking me about my blood quantum, his history lecture continued. During the awkward ultrasound he said my child must be part Yakama (he's not, our tribal affiliation is from out of the area) because the head was large like the rest of them around here. Didn't we throw out centuries ago the scientific racist practice of measuring skulls? Finally, the ultrasound was over, he didn't hand me anything to clean up my belly or my face, and told me to "get up" that he was "done with [me]."
This doctor mayde my delivery a living nightmare. What should have been a beautiful experience turned out to be horrible. He was rude be on believe. Wanted me to plan my child's birtb around his vacation schedule. He hurt me so bad that it left me not wanting to have anymore children. Be ware choose another doctor dont take a risk in having ur experience be a nightmare.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
47 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Norman J Naiden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLincoln Avenue Medical-Dental Center, 2205 W Lincoln Ave, Yakima, WA
Dr. Norman J Naiden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yakima, WA.