Dr. Norman Novelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Novelly?

Posted on February 18th, 2017

Dr Novelly treated 3 of my kids when he was in stockbridge 20 yrs ago.... He's a great doctor..... Wish there were more doctors like him. Wish he treated adults...

I thank God for Dr. Novelly

Posted on February 4th, 2013

At birth we was told our daughter had something wrong with her windpipe. The pediatrician referred us to Dr. Novelly and after 24 operations my baby is alive and thriving at the age of 7! He saved her life. She has subgoltic stenosis, (narrowing of the windpipe), and he explained everything in detail with what he would do each time she had a surgery and done just what he said he was going to do. His staff was always so good and friendly. We've not seen him since my daughter was 3, but unfortunately I think the time has come for us to start visiting him again! :-( we look forward to seeing him and the staff! They always make us feel welcomed and loved!!

upsetmom

Posted on June 8th, 2010

I was referred to Dr Novelly as a second opinion for my 6 year daughter. Dr. Novelly preformed several slightly invasive tests in his office when my child cried and showed fear Dr. Novelly got very frustrated and raised his voice to her several times. After he preformed over $500 worth of tests we did not get a response from his office for 1 1/2 months. At that point his nurse explained to us there was nothing he could do for our child. When I questioned this it took several more weeks for me to get a response. Their response was that there was nothing wrong with my child. Well, after seeking 2 more opinions from other ENTs around Atlanta it turns out my child has a large hole in her left ear and lots of fluid in her right ear along with chronic sinus disease and moderate hearing loss.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2010

Dr. Novelly is wonderful. He told really great care of my one year old. His office followed up the day after surgery to make sure he was okay. Best Pediatric ENT in Atlanta.

newnansmiles

Posted on March 27th, 2009

Dr. Novelly is very thorough as well as knowledgable. He had a great bedside manner with our son. We would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a pediatric ENT.

Poor Bedside Manner

Posted on March 1st, 2009

I was aghast at the direct bluntness Dr. Novelly demonstrated to us, as well as the ULTRA conservative approach he took in addressing our child's ongoing fluid build-up in the ears, despite hearing loss. We switched to another doctor in the practice and have been very pleased. Maybe a good doctor for routine ENT needs, but not for hearing loss or other special needs.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2008

My son has had problems with his ears and strep throat since he was born. I asked my pediatrician for a referral and was sent to Dr Novelly. I have to say that he was wonderful. Very kind, he listened to what I had to say never talked over me. Gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision with my son. My son is only 2 and he suggested that we have his tonsil, adenoids out and tubes in his ears. Best suggestion ever made. Would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 19th, 2017