Have you seen Dr. Norman A Palmeri?

Next Knee--Use Different Doctor

While Dr. Palmeri did his job, he was not the best to talk to. On two occasions he complained about other patients to me. He has his dog in the office who kept trying to lick my bad knee--after surgery, and while the Dr. did tell him NO, the dog was not very obedient. Moreover, he bragged that he would fit me with just the right knee parts as he had stacks of knees from which to choose, and he kept trying till he got just the right fit. Later I learned another doctor in the same group, actually has the knee parts made to order after taking x rays or something, and a company makes person specific parts. My overall experience with him could not be called more than a C if I were giving a letter grade.

Full House

My husband came to see this doctor on a referral by the Family doctor that we have. We were surprised that they were able to get him soon. So, we went and waited an hour. Called in, they gave him a shot and claimed that he wouldn't have a problem again. Correction: Never say that to a patient. He had an appt. for a follow up and one that he needed bad. Guess what they do? They call him on a Friday t reschedule because they OVER BOOKED. Not his probelm. They said it would be a long while before he could be seen. WOW! He will NEVER go back. He is IN PAIN and they don't care about their patients. They over book, and make patients WAIT to be seen. Then they have the nerve to call and reschedule because they OVER BOOKED. And have the nerve to say to reschedule him he wouldn't get in for a long time. What is WRONG with this picture? Is this doctor aware of how they are at the front desk? Do NOT go to this office!

Best Orthopedic Surgeon On Treasure Coast

Had both a Knee replacement and hip replacement and both were outstanding. A little longer wait but he spoke frankly to me and gave me options before operating. He has a dog in the office which is also cool..

Went in for knee replacement surgery. Was dismissed and pain from knee and hip not adressed. Their answer....pain management!!!!!!!!!! Expect a vist with Palmeri's german shepherd in the follow up visit. Also expect to be treated with total complete lack of compassion and care

BEDSIDE MANNER IS ABSENT

Dr. Palmeri, leaves a lot to be desired. After telling me in his office that he was going "to bust his butt for me and only get paid $1,000 from my insurance", this was the outcome: After I was prepped for surgery, he came to see me and I had some questions. I did not know that before I'm about to be cut open, I was not allowed to ask questions. He did not like my questions and told me he was cancelling this surgery and that I should find another doctor. He left me in pre-op in my hospital gown speechless and in pain to start my process all over again to find a new doctor. I would not recommend his practice to anyone -- very unprofessional.

Amazing man, He found out what was wrong with me after I saw sever other doctors and I was better after my first visit, He explained everything to me and took the time to help me out.

Hard to get appointment.Staff not curtious. does not submit paperwork to insurance company.No one in the office ever has time to talk to me I have to leave message with assistant who never calls back need I go on.

Read before you visit if your a woman

I went to see Dr, Palmeri for a problem that I was unable to get resolved by previous Dr’s at another facility. From the time the man walked into the room he had nothing to talk about but weight issues. Being a woman I am naturally sensitive about these things. I have recently lost a significant amount of weight doing the exercises he flat out told me I was too heavy to be doing. I was appalled and left his office in tears. I have never been treated this way by any physician or anyone for that matter. While he may have had a sweet disposition while he said the things he said, he said them to be hurtful. You don’t tell a patient, maybe you need a Dr. to yell at you. I’ll be the first to admit that I am a stubborn person, when it comes to whom I listen to and whom I don’t. But this guy went about things the wrong way. I may still have about 30 or so pounds to loose, but I am not a morbidly obese person and for him to tell me I’m too heavy for an activity, when even my primary care Dr has told me to continue along my path. I believe that’s a bad judgment call on his part and, I will not be going back to that office and want to make others aware so that they do not get treated the way I have. Secondly, he yawned the entire time while in the room with me. Like I was boring him or something. I understand Drs, are humans just like we are; but my goodness, rude much. I have worked in the medical field for over 15 years and have never seen a more unprofessional person. It’s like he had a crap day and took it out on me!

Excellent physician who took the time to explain all my options. Great result and now I am Skiing again.

Finest Doctor I ever met

The most caring and nicest physician I have ever met. He determined my hip was the problem after another doctor wanted to operate on my low back,

repair fx collarbone

HE IS THE BEST!

its been a few years

Dr. P was my doctor back in 1997ish.... I was living on a sailboat and was in desperate need for back surgery. He did it and to this day I have very little back problems..... kudos to Dr. P.!

Dr. Norman A Palmeri is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.

Dr. Norman A Palmeri Is this you?