Dr. Norman Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Rosen?

Where is Michael

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I went to this office for many years. I never saw the Dr. but saw his Practitioner. He was good. Went in for one thing and saw Rosen. He suggested I do blood work and sleep studies. I am now stuck with thousands of dollars in medical debt. People tell me there are kickback scams with these things. He does not even know me. I am so disappointed. Nice clerical staff. I will never go there again.

Extremely rude staff! Very unprofessional.

Posted on September 14th, 2013

After one visit, I am completely disgusted with the staff in this medical office. Lorena is the worst of all. She continuously cuts off the patients on the phone. She was rude and condescending from the start. I was put off, not even a courtesy call, after being promised my needs would be taken care of in a timely manner. If you start to give her back some of rudeness, she will yell over and at you, then pass you off to another staff member without even telling you shes doing so. The level of customer service in the office isnt even worth one star. Just appalling. After passing me off again, without even telling me, I was told my language wouldnt be tolerated and was hung up on. I hadnt even used a curse word! They just didnt like being called out on how rude and unprofessional they are. They then went crying to the doctor, telling him how horrible I was. They then called me back to inform me the doctor refused to see me any longer. Why would I want to be seen in that office again??? They make you feel like you and your needs, that they promised to fulfill, are burdens on them. Never again.

Terrible, rude, abrasive staff

Posted on August 15th, 2013

I cannot give dr. Rosen a review as I did not give him a chance to see me at my appointment. Upon waiting for my appointment i witnessed one of his staff, I believe her name was Lorena, being very rude and unprofessional on the phone with I can only assume was a patient. This employee was so abrasive and degrading to person on the phone just plain nasty. This made me very uncomfortable and I promptly left, Its a shame this doctor let's his staff treat him patients with such disregard and no compassion. This lorena has made a very bad impression on me and I will never go back to his office.

Posted on October 7th, 2009

DR. Rosen has been an excellent family doctor. Completely satisfied. He cares about the whole person not just the diagnosis.

Posted on July 19th, 2016