More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Rosin
Dr. Norman Rosin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Needham, MA, with another office in Needham Heights, MA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rosin is affiliated with Children's Hospital, Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Rosin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Norman Rosin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
totally missed an acute Lyme diagnosis (despite that fact that Lyme is epidemic in the NE and this area). I finally had to take our child to a ER room because they were in total pain and suffering. The short course of antibiotics did not stop chronic Lyme from taking hold later, which is does in 30-40% of those with the acute phase and, again, they missed it after routine physicals and an exam when we returned with chronic fatigue and neurological symptoms. If your child has symptoms of Lyme stay away from this practice and the group think IDSA idiots they will want to refer you to. Find a Lyme literate doctor that fights the disease and is up to date on the latest research.
My doctor growing up was dr. Rosin, and he was wonderful to myself and my 3 siblings... I now see him still for my 4 kids, and he is just as calm and knowledgable as always. I like his older-schooled thinking mixed with his enthusiasm for current information and studies, which he always lets me know about. My kids really love him, and I hope he doesn't retire too soon!
Dr. Rosin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Town Of Needham DBA Glover
Town Of Needham Glover
Children`s Hospital Boston
Beth Israel Deaconess
Leonard Morse Hosp - Outpt
46 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
New England Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Norman Rosin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Needham, MA.