4.8

Have you seen Norman P Steele Jr?

Dr Steele is Wonderful

Dr Steele is a wonderful doctor. I have gone through 3 doctors in his bridgeton practice and way ready to quit until we met Dr Steele. His bedside manner is unmatched and I have never had follow up calls before his. I would highly recommend Dr Steele to anyone. I cannot say enough good about this man.

My son has been a patient for 3 yrs and Dr. Steels has been the same professional, compassionate, concern, and good listener from day one. I have a will continue to recommend him. He makes you feel like your child is the only one that matters when its your turn. No rush,rush on to the next patient.. Thank God he was recommended to me.

Dr. Steele is great!

I was so glad that we found Dr. Steele when we were researching pediatricians while pregnant with my first. My oldest has been seeing him for almost 6 years now and now I have a baby who also sees him .

Can't say enough about him!

Dr. Steele is hands down the best pediatrician around! He's exceptionally talented, patient, compassionate and thoughtful. We had a different ped the first 6 months after my daughter was born. I was extremely disillusioned after hour+ long waits in the lobby (with an appt) and his apathetic bedside manner. I decided to switch to Dr Steele - my brother's kids' ped @ the time - even though it was a 40 minute drive. One of the best decisions I ever made! To top it all off - my daughter adores him. She says he's the best doctor in the world. (I agree)

Amy

Couldn't ask for a better doctor for my girls. It will be a sad day when they turn 18!!!

Love him!

VERY FRIENDLY and very knowledgable!

He has been our family doctor forever and is always so kind and patient and not to mention is passionate for his work!

Wonderful Man

He's patient and makes me feel better about my child's condition.

Norman P Steele Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.